1. LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Organizations need to ensure that each employee can realize his or her maximum potential. In that respect, Black Rand Holdings partners with each client to:
- Enhance training needs analysis
- Support effective training and development planning and management
- Integrate coaching and mentoring processes with learning and development
- Integrate learning and development with performance management
- Integrated learning and development with talent management
- Undertake assessment of learning and development (effectiveness, etc)
- Provide leadership and management learning (face-to-face and eLearning)
- Provide HR learning (e.g., negotiation, HR process and business partner skills).
Black Rand Holdings works with each client to examine its needs, identify its capability and readiness to change, and then to plan for and implement appropriate solutions. These may be, for example, new processes, new applications created using application development platform, new metrics for managing decision-making processes, or even skills training for employees, managers or HR.
Contact us for more information.
Advanced Professional Training (APT) Development Programs
The APT Development Programs SM are a range of professional development interventions focused on increasing individual performance in managers & executives by equipping them with the skills & tools needed to produce tangible business results.
APT are intensive one & two-day training programs (based on theory but maximizing practical application) ideal for organizations looking to employ lasting change while eliminating unnecessary burden on internal resources. These are designed to ensure critical skills development, employee adoption & maximum positive business impact.
These ‘Powered by Black Rand Holdings’ offerings are designed for executive, middle level managers, and specialised level, some junior. Each program, is designed for Continuous Professional Development (CPD), can be tailored to client-specific needs to provide best-fit solutions.
What You Can Expect
All APT Development Programs share common features, including subject matter expertise, practical situational exercises, feedback facilitation, & practical tools & techniques that are transferable to the workplace.
The sessions are facilitated by experienced Black Rand Holdings-accredited Learning & Development professionals; with train the trainer options available to enable clients to take in-house.
Contact us for more information on these & other development programs!
We provide a range of various tailorable APT Development Programs.